Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brittany Smith-My Bio

(I'm just warning you know this blog kind of goes back and forth from thing to thing. it doesn't really go in order. sorry)

Name: Brittany L. Smith (there are 2 freshman Brittany Smith's)
Age: 14 (soon to be 15)


                                                                     Favorites:
                     Food: Mexican
                     Music: Country
                     Class: Graphic Design & Illustration and Varsity Choir
                     Favorite Website: Facebook

Hi, I'm Brittany. My Father died when I was 4 from a long fight of lung cancer. I really don't like to talk about it with people I don't know, so I would really appreciate it if know body really asked any questions. 

About the same time that my father passed, I found a passion for music. Music is everything to me. You will probably see me with a lot of old choir t-shirts on or choir camp t-shirts or region t-shirts just because they have good memories behind them, and also show that I have a passion for something and I'm not just this boring person that everybody thinks I really am. You really have to get to know me for me to open up to you. I really don't like sharing my feelings with people I don't know very well mainly because I know that they don't care. And also, because by sharing my feelings it has hurt my relationships with people i know. I also had open heart surgery when I was 18 months old. Of course, I don't remember any of it because I was so little, but they told me that I had a hole in my heart and they had to go in and patch it up with some tissue and muscle. I have a huge passion for helping people. Last year I was in Yearbook but we spent a lot of time with the Life Skills class which is a class for the mentally disabled. The fact that I could put a smile on their face just by walking in the door or sitting next to them was awesome. Those moments definitely changed my life. That's really all I have to say. I hope you learned something:)
                      

1 comment:

  1. Lol that second picture is funny. Good picture choices and great explanations

    ReplyDelete