Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adjusted Quote

So this is my adjusted quote. Looking back at my other quote that you can also see on my blog, the colors didn't really fit well too me. When I think of the word life or just life in general I generally think of the color blue, or red. I chose the color red because life can be hectic and you shouldn't look in the past or in "the windshield." I also didn't like the color choice I had chosen for the word "windshield" it just didn't seem appropriate. When I think of a  windshield i think of the color silver or gray; henceforth why i chose to do the color gray for the word "windshield." I also really didn't like the alignment on the first quote, it was really messy. So I decided that I should make my adjusted quote more clean and neat so I decided to go with a left alignment. I hope you like it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment