Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Recreating Your Own Logo...BMW Logo

So the image right above this text is my recreation of the BMW logo and the picture at the top is a picture of the ACTUAL BMW logo. This logo was fairly easy once Mrs. Klein taught me to double click the gradient button and that, that would be used for all of my gradient needs. The BMW logo was mainly focused I think on circles, gradients, light, outlines, a little bit of drop shadow, and that's about it. Like I said once I figured out the gradient it was fairly easy except for the fact that mimicking where they put the gray/black gradient (behind the checkered dill dads) was as easy as I thought it was going to be. It took some patience but thankfully I finally got through with it. I hope you like it! Please comment!!!:))

1 comment: