Friday, October 29, 2010

So, here's my Expression's Project. I chose really bold typography for some things because I tend to be bold like when I laugh. I have a bold laugh so I made it bold. For everything else I chose either really skinny typography, really tall and skinny typography, or more handwritten looking typography. The white part of the gradient represented how I'm still in the middle in my life and I have a lot left to go AKA why its semi in the middle.The semi transparent stars in the background are there because I tend to draw stars on everything, I like stars, and I want to be a star (not a legit star a star as in Leah Michelle or something). I also drop shadowed most of the things that I wanted to accentuate like "laugher, talented, BIG Dreamer, etc." I chose the color purple one because it's one of my favorite colors two because I tried to do a deep navy blue which was what I originally wanted to do and it didn't really look good so I tried to find a color that was in my realm of favorite colors and make it match with sorta match with my shirt and I came out with purple. Sorry, This was long but I had a lot of stupid explanations. haha! Hope you like it! Comment! ENJOY!:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment